Mother: You are six today. Happy birthday!
Jack: Thank you mummy!
Mother: Would you like to have a cake with six candles1 for your birthday party?
Jack: I think I would like to have six cakes and one candle, mummy!
A man's world!
- How many men does it take to open a beer?
- None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.
- Why do women have smaller feet than men?
- It's one of those "evolutionary things"2 that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
- How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
- When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me..."
- How do you fix a woman's watch?
- You don't. There is a clock on the oven3.
1 Candle - свеча
2 evolutionary thing - загадка эволюции
3 oven - духовка